Subject: [Leica] Going to the river
From: wharting at verizon.net (bill harting)
Date: Thu Oct 7 10:08:30 2004

Next week I'll be driving to Atlanta to attend a wedding, then on to New
Orleans to attend to other things for three days. I've extracted from recent
exchanges the
names of the OK cafe in Atlanta (along with pictures -- thanks to Don) and
New
Orleans (Mandina's on Canal Street -- thanks  to Son) for visits if I have
time.

I will have an M7 with me, and maybe two lenses (Acoustic Cameras? -- do
film cameras need a new name?)

One question, KEH is not a walk-in place, am I right?

Anything else I should know?

bill h (off list is good)

Replies: Reply from dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Going to the river)
Reply from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] Going to the river)