Subject: [Leica] Going to the river
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Thu Oct 7 18:47:42 2004

Bill,
No, KEH is not a walk in kind of place.  However, if there is some piece
that especially interests you, arrangements can be made to pick it up on
site.  Edward Whitesides is on the sales side and possibly could help
you out in this way: if an item is available in several grades, and you
don't know why something is bargain, ugly, or exc, then he could take a
look and let you know.  You will probably have to tell him who told you
why you are asking as this is not normal procedure.

Depending on where the wedding is, there are far more places to go and
things to eat in Atlanta.  For example, if you are anywhere near midtown
then you owe it to yourself to stop by the Krispy Cr?me plant on Ponce
de Leon near Piedmont.  There is nothing like a hot donut plucked from
the frosting just for you.  If Southern cooking interests you then Mary
Mac's on Ponce is also a must go.  Of course, then there is Michel's
Tavern just up the road on Highland Ave.

Depending on your schedule, drop me a line.  I will not be leaving town
until Wednesday.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com