Subject: [Leica] Rover Rally
From: masonster at gmail.com (David Mason)
Date: Thu Oct 7 12:22:32 2004

These aren't phenominal photos or anything but they are from a weekend
in Virginia for the Mid-Atlantic Rally for Land Rover Owners. I go
every year and it always seems more of an excuse for some hard-core
sittin' around luxurious car-camping sites.

I didn't see any other Leicas - but there were a lot of people there
so its possible.

My 1975 Series III is featured. 400TX pushed to 800 as it was cloudy and
muddy!

http://gallery.leica-users.org/view_album.php?set_albumName=album79

Enjoy,

Dave