Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: jplaurel at nwlink.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Fri Oct 8 01:32:42 2004

You can take batteries in your hand luggage, but it's better to check
them, as they are not damaged by anything in the check in process,
they're heavy, and generally not too valuable.

--Jim

Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)
Message from jbilin at axionet.com (Jacques Bilinski) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)