Subject: [Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane
From: jbilin at axionet.com (Jacques Bilinski)
Date: Thu Oct 7 15:59:49 2004

> put nothing with batteries in your suitcase not even an electric
> toothbrush

How about taking batteries in your hand luggage? Is this OK? Is there a
limit to the number of batteries one can take? I know some types of
batteries (like lithium D cells) must not be taken on aircraft, but what
about CR123 or lithium AA cells? This has been a source of a lot of
speculation on another list I'm on, and  no one seems to know the rules.

Replies: Reply from jplaurel at nwlink.com (Jim Laurel) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)
Message from s.jessurun95 at chello.nl (animal) ([Leica] Extra photo bag on the plane)