Subject: [Leica] FS: Kodachrome 25
From: enitka1 at comcast.net (Ernest Nitka)
Date: Fri Oct 8 05:48:36 2004

Craig - what is that syndrome called?  I did about the same thing and
now I keep it refrigerated for "that special photo shoot" which never
seems to come.  It doesn't scan particularily well and it's hard to
find anyone to sit around a projector these days.

well anyway - off to the mountains with Afga Ultra 100

ernie