Subject: [Leica] FS: Kodachrome 25
From: sdp35 at cwazy.co.uk (Craig Zeni)
Date: Fri Oct 8 04:53:57 2004

I have a frozen brick of ten rolls from the last batch of K25.
Suffering a bit from chronic ratticus packus, I bought the stuff when
its discontinuance was announced...heck I bought three bricks of the
stuff, shot thru half of one and wondered why I bought the rest...a
second brick went on That Auction Site but I thought I'd offer this
brick here before I go down that road again.

$150 postpaid in the lower 48 United States...Canada or otherwise we'll
work something out.

Thanks,

Craig Zeni
Cary, NC