Subject: [Leica] Leica gets new boss
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 8 06:55:50 2004

Did this Leica boutique Configurator get hit by an initial thud before it
ever got off the ground? It seemed to have on the LUG.
This would have been Herr Cohn's crowning achievement it was right down his
alley. Among many. I hope it didn't do him in.
It blows me away. I love it and would hope to get to play with it some day
soon and configure the Leica of my Dreams.
I liked him. And I think he did wonders for Leica.
Now I'm worried.
Cohn has a nice ring to it for me at this point.
But Coenen?
What's with the two added "e's?
Two e's and two n's?
Are these necessary?
I think they need a letter cruncher in there not a number cruncher.
Herr Cohn had class and a sense of humor.

This now Cohn with extra added additives seems like a number cruncher.
In to provide a perceived lack of imagination to the bottom line.

I think the Configurator is going to be vastly successful and prove Her Cohn
the true Genius that he was.

In my mind he turned Leica around better than even the Canadian guy who came
up with the M6 and the Noctilux.

We should compile a list of his achievements.
It would be a long list I'm sure.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon