Subject: [Leica] Re: minimal mall shooting
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 9 05:30:55 2004

welcome to my world -- well, my paper's photographers'world anyway -- malls
are private property, not "public space" for purposes of allowing
phtoography,
free speech, or anything else, you are there with their permission and
they're
very stuffy about photography, never been sure why, probably due to fears
that the images will be used commercially without permission. My kid got
tossed
out of one that was on the verge of being shut down because he wanted to
video
the empty halls... no dice.

c trentelman