Subject: [Leica] Re: minimal
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Sat Oct 9 05:35:56 2004

hey ted, take a breath.

 1.....2.....1.....2

good boy!

you are absolutely right, and as I said previously, you who really need to
haul all that bumpf with you ought to be screaming at your professional
organizations to do some lobbying with the airlines and TSA to get you some
accomodations -- if they can let Saudis fly after 9-11 when people were
dying because
they couldn't get to a heart transplant, they can cut the working stiffs a
break
too.

c trentelman

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Re: minimal)