Subject: [Leica] More or less about the 75mm
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sat Oct 9 17:52:03 2004

I understand, Buzz.  I was only speaking for myself.   But I think these
are points that someone should consider before making the investment.  And
I think that was the purpose of Luis' query; namely to solicit opinions
from various users of the lens.

:-)

-dan c.

At 08:35 PM 09-10-04 -0400, Buzz Hausner wrote:
>On the other hand, Dan, there are those few of us who love the 75mm
>focal length.  I feel that this is a matter we can only learn by
>individual experience.  I have written some notes in response to Luis'
>message about this.

[snip]

Message from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] More or less about the 75mm)