Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon LS-2000 help
From: jorg.willems at pp.inet.fi (Jorg Willems)
Date: Sun Oct 10 01:42:49 2004

Finally I managed to make some time to scan several films and now my scanner
refused to work.

Switching on the scanner the green LED blinks once, a small 'mechanical'
noise and then comes a buzz tone.  Using Vue scan I get the message:
"Scanner not ready"

Using the Nikon program I get the message:  "The scanner has reported a
hardware error.  The present function cannot be continued.  Sense:
0x04620000"

I re-installed the Adaptec SCSI driver software (I'm using my laptop) and
the latest Nikon drivers but that didn't change anything.

Is my scanner broken now or is there something else I can do?
I would greatly appreciate your help!

Regards J?rg

Replies: Reply from brianhome at linkus.net (Brian Sledz) ([Leica] OT: Nikon LS-2000 help)