Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon LS-2000 help
From: brianhome at linkus.net (Brian Sledz)
Date: Sun Oct 10 05:08:14 2004

Hello,
Make sure the scanner green light is solid and has finished the self
checking start up.  Then start your scanning software.  I called Nikon about
this problem and they said sometimes if the scanner has not done a complete
self diagnostic at the start for some reason the software will send out
erratic error messages.
HTH
Brian