Subject: [Leica] The Buzz on the 75mm Summilux
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Oct 10 04:05:08 2004

Thanks Buzz for your opinion, I'm just doing what you recommend with the
frames, simply because I think that to carry a 50mm and a 75mm is to much
for a very similar approach, the 75 problems are what you have already said,
but that I'm asking myself is not only for the 75mm focal length, is for the
characteristics of this extraordinary lens, in addition it could be a good
complement on my equipment without any 1,4 lens.

Anywhere all the pictures I've see take with this lens, colour and B&W, are
of a outstanding quality, and this attracts me a lot!

Luis