Subject: [Leica] More about the 75mm
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sat Oct 9 17:02:37 2004

To Buzz Hausner and everyone

I've found very interesting your opinion about the 75mm focal, that maybe is
not the same as the 75 Summilux, because this one has his own great
personality, and now I realise that it seems a very lovely and desirable
lens.

I would like to know your opinion and from others too about the 75mm, this
lens is neither a 50 or 90, but I think it can replaces both, I love the 50,
and today taking pictures I was asking about the small difference with the
50 and 75 mm, and it could be a extraordinary instrument to take a reduced
equipment as 21-35-75, or the Tri - Elmar replacing the 35. Like this you
have at least one high performance lens on your outfit.

This could be important to choose the 75 instead off the 1,4/50, I've read
not excellent comments for this one; probably another superb would be the
1,4/35.

I would like read your opinions as said for the 75, a good replacement for
the 50 & 90?

Luis

Replies: Reply from buzz.hausner at verizon.net (Buzz Hausner) ([Leica] The Buzz on the 75mm Summilux)
Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] More about the 75mm)