Subject: [Leica] OT: Nikon LS-2000 help
From: leica_korenman at hotmail.com (eric)
Date: Sun Oct 10 06:17:05 2004

On a similar topic- anyone had good luck cleaning their film scanner
themselves?
My LS-4000 gets a lot of use and will prob need to be cleaned soon.
My previous LS-2000 went to Nikon for a 'cleaning' and was never the same
after that...
They eventually replaced it for free with my current LS-4000,

Eric

www.faneuil.net