Subject: [Leica] More about the 75mm
From: dorysrus at mindspring.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Oct 10 06:42:41 2004

Luis,
The 21 and the 24 serve entirely different purposes.  The 24 is my
primary pretty wide lens.  The 21 is used when I really want to push the
near/far relationship.  The 21 SA will focus under 12 inches and the
difference between 12 inches and 30 inches is huge at these focal
lengths.

I hope that helps explain the apparent contradiction.

Don
dorysrus@mindspring.com

I'm a little surprised with the equipment you carry, for me 21 and 24

Luis