Subject: [Leica] More Anime Convention Photos
From: geebee at geebeephoto.com (GeeBee)
Date: Sun Oct 10 07:35:39 2004

From: "Richard F. Man" <richard-lists@imagecraft.com>

> http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showgallery.php?cat=3020

Hi Richard,

These are significantly better than the first examples you posted IMO. Those
taken outdoors suffer from lack of separation from the background, the
exceptions being the ones taken in the shade where the use of a bigger
aperture has thrown the background nicely out of focus and those shots are
much stronger for it. The best images for me are the ones with the
photographic backdrop and I saw no fault with how they were lit, on the
contrary, I thought you set things up very well.

I appreciate that you posted such a large number so that the subjects could
view them but if they were my shots I would rather the viewers spent more
time with an edited set than just a few seconds on each of the 200+ posted
and for that reason I think a 'best of' gallery would have been a good idea.

I did check them all and they are colourful, unusual and the subjects look
very willing to be photographed. You made a good job of showing that. Thanks
for posting.

--Graham

Replies: Reply from richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man) ([Leica] More Anime Convention Photos)