Subject: [Leica] More Anime Convention Photos
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard F. Man)
Date: Sun Oct 10 12:37:15 2004

Hi Phong, thanks for the reply. Much appreciated. I do feel that I am
improving on relating to the cosplayers. This makes it a lot of fun. re:
separate galleries. Yes a good idea. I already have a "best-of" site that
my daughter does for me. When I finish processing the Sat set (I literally
ran out of film on Sunday but it's no loss since it's the end of the
conventions and we have a minivan full of costumes to carry :-) ), I will
select the ones I like best and put them out.

Again, thanks for your thoughtful comments.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from phong at doan-ltd.com (Phong) ([Leica] More Anime Convention Photos)