Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Mon Oct 11 19:25:21 2004

OK...I know this has nothing to do with leicas and Brian will probably yank
it being a political statement but...

The USA is going to Hell in hand basket and any sensible person will never
set foot in it again until such time it decides to join the world of
civility again.... What little of it there is left, anyway.

"Reality of the times" my ass. Its just excuse for ignorance, thuggery and
brutality by the state.

My apologies to those who find my revulsion and disgust unwarranted.

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland
http://blog.greglocke.com
Independent journalism from