Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Mon Oct 11 19:46:02 2004

FWIW, I agree. I'm embarrassed that we have citizens so hard
up for money that they would agree to work such a disgraceful
job.  And that includes one of my own friends at the moment.

At this point, minus the hope for sanity, I can only sincerely wish
for the demise of our sorry airline industry.  Nothing like a little
business failure to waken our American sensibilities.