Subject: [Leica] Lux Q
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Tue Oct 12 06:41:40 2004

Well,

The "no pixels" bug (at least not all the time) finally got me. I must have
been hanging around here too much...
So, my CL got a bigger brother,  a M4-2 in good shape, and now I'm thinking
of buying a 50 Summilux for it. No Summicron, no Noctilux, sorry.

Should I go for the 1st version or the last one of this beauty?

Every pro and con is warmly welcomed.

Merci,
Philippe

P.S. In my mind M1's till M3's are feminin, from the M4 on they changed
sexes :-)

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] Lux Q)
Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Lux Q)