Subject: [Leica] Fancy editing?
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Tue Oct 12 15:37:46 2004

I must agree with GeeBee that numbers 3 & 4 are the best and essentialy
for the same reasons. Three shows action, emotion & expression while
four shows more of the "audience" receiving the sermon or lecture or
presentation and also doesn't lose any parts of the speaker in the tree
leaves. For pure impact, three has it by a mile but I'd be hard pressed
to choose between 3 & 4. GREAT shots, IMO.

Walker