Subject: [Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough
From: doubs43 at cox.net (Walker Smith)
Date: Tue Oct 12 16:20:38 2004

>I agree... Walker is way out of line.

You, and others, may be willing to stand by and allow people to trash
this country over whatever. I'm not. If Greg has the right to express
his opinion in strong terms then I reserve the right to express my views
in equally strong terms. There's plenty of criticism to be leveled at
Canada but THIS FORUM is NOT the place to do so. IMO, Greg was so far
over the line that I felt compelled to reply and would do so a thousand
times. If every other member of this board were to agree with you, I
still would not and offer no apology for rebutting an unnecessarily
harsh comment about the United States.

Want to debate and argue US politics and policy? Go here and sign up. I
guarantee you all the open debate that you can handle. But, if you can't
take it....... don't dish it out 'cause they take the gloves off. The
URL is: http://mb4.theinsiders.com/faccboardsfrm37

Walker

Replies: Reply from DouglasMSharp at netscape.net (Douglas M. Sharp) ([Leica] Geesh - and we though camera people had it tough)