Subject: [Leica] Re:lux Q
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:33:44 2004

um, you wanna take pictures or admire optical charts?

If you want to take pictures, get any one you can find, Leica made no bad
glass, with the possible excption of a couple of dogs in the late 1940s.
Otherwise, they all, repeat ALL, excellent, at worst.

If you wanna get the best optical charts, I can't help you. I take
perfecctly
lovely pictures with a mid-50s summicron, a late-50s or early 60s 35mm
summaron, and a very early 21mm Super Angulon.

lovely optics, all of them.

charles trentelman

Replies: Reply from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] Re:lux Q)