Subject: [Leica] Re: LUG Digest, Vol 28, Issue 162
From: Summicron1 at aol.com (Summicron1@aol.com)
Date: Tue Oct 12 18:41:33 2004

thanks john,

yeah, the sound is the same as if you wind the film with the rewind button
only very slightly depressed, a kind of "something rubbing/bouncing on a
turning
gear" and definitely in the camera, not the winder. when I use the winder
the
camera makes the sound, but there is no slipping/grabbing/etc or anything
like that.

I noticed when Sherry Krauter sent it back last year that the button does
not
stay down firmly all the time, and wonder if that is something wrong -- I
had
no idea at the time because I had nothing with which to compare the camera,
my other M is an M3.

In any event, I have written explaining the problem/question to Sherry, who
serviced the camera last year, and hopefully she will know if it is
good/bad/whatever, and certainly can fix it.

thanks,

charlie

Replies: Reply from lew at speakeasy.net (Lew Schwartz) ([Leica] Sunpak ttl adapter?)