Subject: [Leica] Back from Montana
From: pklein at 2alpha.net (Peter Klein)
Date: Wed Oct 13 00:09:32 2004

I just spent a week's vacation in north Idaho and western Montana.

The aftermath of a *very* scary event.
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/montana/2-01Timber.htm

This one's not perfect.  The subject was FAST. I only had time to guess
focus and shoot.  It is included because of its appeal to our little
"family."
http://users.2alpha.com/~pklein/montana/2-14Chip.htm

Both M6TTL, 50/2 Summicron, probably 1/60 at f/4 and f/2.8,
respectively.  Fuji Somethingorother 400 rated at 200.

More later if I can stand sitting in front of the scanner.

--Peter Klein
Seattle, WA

Replies: Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Back from Montana)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Back from Montana)