Subject: [Leica] Back from Montana
From: mattmorgan1 at mac.com (Matt Morgan)
Date: Wed Oct 13 00:23:12 2004

Sorry Peter, that Billingham is just too clean to be shown in public,
especially a forum like this. Let a few creatures chew on the straps
and maybe a Moose or Bear urinate on it, then maybe it will look like a
bag for a Leica photographer. Don't forget to run over it a couple of
times as well :-)

Matt.