Subject: [Leica] Epson R-D1 images as promised
From: daniel.ridings at edd.uio.no (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Wed Oct 13 01:01:36 2004

Thanks!

I'm curious about this camera, so keep them coming!

I've noticed that I enjoy a Canon consumer model more than using a SLR. I
think it has something to do with the shooting style, more like a
rangefinder. Perhaps this little thing will be more interesting than I
first thought. I like the compactness of using a set of Leica lenses.

Daniel