Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Wed Oct 13 10:36:31 2004

Sure, newspaper reproduction sucks, but that is not the point if you are
starting with a 2X3 inch at 72 DPI
and need it 8X10 at 200 dpi to meet our 110 line screen printing press.

Rule of Thumb: Image dpi should be twice your press line screen.

Besides, I have one of these 24X36 inch prints (from a 17meg 10X7 inch file
from a D100) on my wall and its nice.
It works ...really :^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland