Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton)
Date: Wed Oct 13 10:40:15 2004

Far better than GF is PhotoZoom - two versions, regular and pro (much more
options in the latter - you can fiddle with the various parameters)
Excellent.

It has a built in sharpener which is also excellent - I think you can turn
it off in the regular version - you don't always want or need it.

You can try it out - it just sticks a watermark across everything in the
trial version

http://www.trulyphotomagic.com/shortcut/site/content.php?page=ourproducts&ca
t=3&section=product_serie_info

www.trulyphotomagic.com

Looking at Alamy? You can join a Yahoo Alamy contributors discussion group

tim