Subject: [Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Wed Oct 13 09:47:43 2004

I have decided to see if I can sell some photos via a UK stock agency.
Maybe I can pay for a lens this way, who knows. Anyway, they have
minimum size requirements (48 MB for color, 16 MB for grayscale) and
suggest Genuine Fractals for upsampling if needed. I checked on their
web site, and the version I would need is $150 with no free trial
period. So, before I buy: is this any good? Specifically, if I need to
turn an 18 MB Photoshop file into a 48 MB TIFF file, will the results be
any good? Or am I just wasting my money?

TIA,
Nathan
--
Nathan Wajsman
Almere, The Netherlands

Replies: Reply from bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)
Reply from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)
Reply from red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)
Reply from locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)
Reply from s_gregory1 at mac.com (Scott Gregory) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)
Reply from timatherton at theedge.ca (Tim Atherton) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)
Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Genuine Fractals-any good?)