Subject: [Leica] First PAW
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Thu Oct 14 08:20:39 2004

> Your viewers will thank you!
>
> Hope you find this helpful.

Thanks much, Aaron....

All my other posted photos are "saved for web" in Photoshop.  I left
this large, but now that you mention it as a potential drawback, I'll
resize.

Also, thanks for the input on cropping.  I did crop the image to show
only the boy, and saved it for later.  The full image was enlarged and
printed as a gift for family.

As I remarked to someone else, one of the more interesting parts of the
RF process, after years of Nikon SLR, is learning how "to see" with
framelines! For me, at least in the beginning, a matter of
"seeing/thinking/reframing/shooting."

Again, thanks.

Ken