Subject: [Leica] Cloud Cuckoo Land & Yankee Bashing
From: woc2 at earthlink.net (Bill O'Connell)
Date: Sat Oct 16 02:59:36 2004

Brian,
  But on the bright side, only a few messages would actually get sent, thus
reliving the blister on my delete key finger....
  Dare I break the current thread and ask if you are using you Leica on your
trip???
Bill - who intended to take fall foliage pictures today but the rain is
making them somewhat dreary - both on film and digital :->