Subject: [Leica] Digital "crop factor"
From: bdcolen at earthlink.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sat Oct 16 08:25:31 2004

Actually, Mark, I've never said the R system shouldn't be bothered with.
What I have  said, and what the Leica annual reports say, is that it
sucks money out of corporate Leica; it has been a financial loser. And I
will also say that the digital back cannot totally change its market
position. It could conceivably increase sales, but it will take one
world class, record setting increase in sales to change it's "market
position." ;-)