Subject: [Leica] Recent Leica 90/2.8 - Seeking Comments and Advice
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Wed Oct 20 07:48:37 2004

Scott,

I _love_ my recent 90/2.8.  My only wish is that it weighed less.  This is
not a large lens, but it isn't light either.  Sometimes I leave it behind
for the weight, but never if I'm going to a wedding or somewhere I want to
shoot candid portraits.  I love it for portraits.  This from someone who
worshipped the Nikon 105/2.5...until I rented the Leica for a weekend and I
saw the light...figuratively and literally.  ;)

Some examples I've shown before...clearly I use this lens a lot!
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_28/index.html
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/MBQ_Wedding/pages/2004_MBQWed_r29_00410012.html
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/Pix2003/pages/big_hand.html
http://www.duke.edu/~ajs2/PAW/2004_02/pages/alt1.html