Subject: [Leica] Theatre Photography - New Gallery
From: bkhinderks at shaw.ca (Barry Hinderks)
Date: Wed Oct 20 09:29:25 2004

Over the past couple of years I have been working with the local Community
Centre as they developed their new building. One of the things I get to do
is shoot some of the groups who come to the theatre. Last Friday I was
asked to shoot a group that the Centre was bringing in as a promotional
event. Now normally I would have looked the other way at an Afro-World
Fusion Music and Dance Group, however, I went and thourougly enjoyed
myself. The music was not what I expected at all, the group were all very
high energy and the entire audience joined in with the enthusiam.

I've never scanned any of the theatre stuff I've shot before so am now
dicovering the limitations of my HP Photosmart S20 scanner. All images were
shot with M6, 35/50, 90 telemarit and a 135 with eyes (love that lens).
Film was Fuji 1600. Lighting was done by a new lighting guy and they did
have a few little glitches.

Here's the link:
        http://gallery.leica-users.org/album82

As always, comments of all sorts solicited :-)

Barry H