Subject: [Leica] Re: Skylight of Choice
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Oct 20 21:58:45 2004

John Collier said great words of wisdom: ;-)
> [...]

Hi John,
On the one hand I always considered using filters for protection on a Leica
lens as an insult to the designers and it's hardened surface.  Much like
it's an insult to a great chef to add "enhancing" to a dinner served you.

HOWEVER! :-)

In the name of the Holy Spirit Himself and the saving of a battle line in
the concrete about filters, you've offered great words of wisdom to save a
month long angst of whether it's on or off with filters. :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from feli2 at earthlink.net (feli) ([Leica] Re: Skylight of Choice)