Subject: [Leica] Recent Leica 90/2.8 - Seeking Comments and Advice
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu Oct 21 01:20:33 2004

>> Should I spring for the 1.25x magnfier to use this lens
>> on my M6 w/.72 finder?
>>
>> Right now I shoot a few short teles on my Nikon FM3a:
>> 85/1.8, 105/2.5 and 135/2.8.   So this will be my first foray
>> into shooting a longer lens on my Leica.
>>
>> Thanks for any advice.
>>
>> Scott

It depends on  how many systems you want to bring along to something at the
same time if you have a basic lens set of the Leica system, a wide, normal
and tele you can just bring that along and not have to drag along Nikons or
whatever.
Unless you want to shoot digital.
For the time being.

I never get a body for a camera system without a full set of lenses. By that
I mean three.
Otherwise its like the camera is "hobbled" and I'm not giving it a fair
shot.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon