Subject: [Leica] OT: Way to go, Sox !
From: jklu at sas.upenn.edu (Jeffrey Lu)
Date: Thu Oct 21 07:29:09 2004

Sold in 1918 actually...this is a great story if you want to know a
little about that happening and the untruths still being spread by
many:
http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/playoffs2004/news/story?page=Curse041005

Racism?  The place that made Bill Russell uncomfortable while he was
winning 11 championships for the Celts, the team (Sox) that was the
last team to integrate, the team that declined to scout WIllie Mays
because it was raining?  Shocking.