Subject: [Leica] Leica back in action
From: jklu at sas.upenn.edu (Jeffrey Lu)
Date: Thu Oct 21 10:35:06 2004

Eric Draper: http://www.whitehouse.gov/ask/20030625.html

He does note that the "Leica camera has been an invaluable tool for
[him] and the staff of White House photographers."  But oh no!  He says
they're transitioning to digital!  Oh scorched earth.

If the White House changes hands, maybe the new guys will tickle you
silly with Leica usage...and maybe they'll use more digital.

Jeff