Subject: [Leica] Henning's RD 1 report
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Thu Oct 21 12:22:17 2004

At 3:01 PM +0900 10/21/04, Karen Nakamura wrote:
>>As for the RAW software, I gave up using Epson Photolier and now
>>use Silkypix, which gives smoother images with much better user
>>interface. I hope they will soon release an English version.
>>Unfortunately it does not offer vignetting compensation.
>
>It'll be nice when Photoshop CS has a module to support Epson RAW.
>With only 50,000 planned units, though it might not be worth their
>trouble. This is where it would have been if Epson had used the new
>Photoshop RAW format.
>
>Karen

Adobe's Camera RAW 2.3 does support the Epson RAW format, although I
agree, DNG would have been a better format. I'm not sure Epson knew
of it when they were developing their software, though.

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design

Message from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] Henning's RD 1 report)