Subject: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.
From: locke at straylight.ca (Greg Locke)
Date: Fri Oct 22 05:18:18 2004

Robert, Robert, Robert...

This has got to be the greatest failure of mankind. Always looking for the
complicated technological answers to make our life easier.

A table at the door with a sign

"NO CELL PHONES OR PAGERS PERMITTED IN THIS ROOM.
PLEASE TURN OFF CELL PHONES AND PAGERS AND PLACE THEM ON THIS TABLE"

...and the answer to your question is YES.... But it ain't cheap ...and, in
some jurisdictions are illegal as they disrupt publically regulated
transmission frequencies.

:^)

Greg Locke
St. John's, Newfoundland