Subject: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Fri Oct 22 06:23:13 2004

Our local high school here in Alabama uses them. They apparently work
only in a fairly small area, so each of the classroom buildings and
the central courtyard are blocked, while there is a "clear" area
around the administrative building (so the teachers can use their
cell phones), the gymnasium, and in the parking lots.

I'll see if I can get more information for you.

Allen