Subject: [Leica] American Flag M7
From: ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Tue Nov 23 19:16:14 2004

they are legitimate. The only reason they are less expensive is that
they have the "Old" (pre MP) finder and are reputedly more
susceptible to rangefinder patch flare. They are also supposedly
"collectible" which apparently means that they cant be used. Unlike
my pre-TTL M6 , collectible though well used. <grin>.

Allen