Subject: [Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Oct 22 06:36:13 2004

Cher Robert,

I'm assistant professor at the Lucerne High School for Art, and we do not
use any of those cell-phone scrambling gimmicks, as it would raise the
electro smog in our rooms only (and could disturb the wireless computer
network).

But we have a clear rule - cell phones must be switched off during all the
lectures. Beeping handies are confiscated by the professor and can be
picked up 24h hours later at the caretakers office, for 5 bucks. This works
very well. Didn't hear any beep this year!

Didier

Message from ahgraves at prodigy.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] Is there such a thing? Clearly off topic.)