Subject: [Leica] Conflicted
From: henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff)
Date: Fri Oct 22 14:42:23 2004

At 12:14 PM -0230 10/22/04, Greg Locke wrote:
>OK... Maybe I missed it but please explain to me the culinary delights that
>Swedan and given the world?
>Volvos?  ...WONDERFUL!  SAAB (aircraft)  KICKASS! ... IKEA ...comfy. ABBA
>...ok, we'll let that one go ....but FOOD???  C'mawn!
>
>Be careful not to saw off that limb you've crawled out on. :^)

The Swedes have more recipes for pickled herring than any other
nationality, and for that alone I'm eternally grateful. The aquavit
doesn't hurt either.

Forget your crawfish, lobster etc, but leave me my pickled herring.
Oh yeah, sahimi's OK as well, and Saba is high on my list of
favourites.  :-)

--
    *            Henning J. Wulff
   /|\      Wulff Photography & Design