Subject: [Leica] Conflicted
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Oct 22 16:16:48 2004

> The Swedes have more recipes for pickled herring than any other
> nationality, and for that alone I'm eternally grateful. The aquavit
> doesn't hurt either.
>
> Forget your crawfish, lobster etc, but leave me my pickled herring.
> Oh yeah, sahimi's OK as well, and Saba is high on my list of
> favourites.  :-)

pickled herring was our for a good many years only Hors' Dourves before
dinner (while my folks had a drink) when I as a kid in Chicago.
Love it creamed white or plain. I forgot the brand name.

Married a Swede and she wouldn't touch the stuff.

So I grabbed my Hasselblad and got into my Volvo and drove away!
On Garlic Rounds.
Still the best cracker out there if you ask me.
So good they in many supermarkets don't even keep them in the cracker
section.
I don't know it's some kind of conspiracy.

Mark Rabiner
Photography
Portland Oregon
http://rabinergroup.com/