Subject: [Leica] OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?
From: lambroving at worldnet.att.net (William G. Lamb, III)
Date: Sat Oct 23 17:47:13 2004

Guess you saw this on eBay? A couple of West Coast Leica Dealers
on eBay can nearly match that price on a grey camera, but an M7 I
would definitely buy with a Passport Warranty. HK have good feedback,
so I presume they are O.K...

The M7's after ~ 2885xxx have some MP parts which cause the r/f
patch to flare less, but it is not a full MP viewfinder. Probably worthwhile
though if it doesn't cost more. I believe the MP finder is still a bit
brighter.

William

Replies: Reply from mail at gpsy.com (Karen Nakamura) ([Leica] OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?)