Subject: [Leica] OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?
From: bladman99 at yahoo.ca (Dan C)
Date: Sun Oct 24 08:26:45 2004

Some companies vigourously fight against gray market goods.  Omega Wtach
Co., on their website, basically implies that any Omega watch purchased
from an online website, or any source other than an official Omega
retailer, is likely to be either counterfeit or stolen.

I doub't that it is true, but it certainly gives someone some doubts when
shopping around for cheap prices.   I'm surprised Leica, as a manufacturer
of a prestige item, doesn't follow suit.

-dan c.

Message from frank.dernie at btinternet.com (FRANK DERNIE) ([Leica] OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?)
Message from jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier) ([Leica] OT: Leica M7 with MP finder?)